A Boundary Survey establishes the location of property lines for a parcel of land as described in a deed. This involves the research of publicly recorded documents, a search for existing survey monumentation, precise field measurements, office computations and placement of permanent survey monuments to reference the location of the property corners.
Boundary Surveys include the following:
- Accurately retrace the location of the property lines of the subject parcel in accordance to ORC 4733-37.
- Placement of permanent survey markers at all property corners, (if not already present and accepted).
- Preparation of a “Map of Survey” for the clients personal records documenting and certifying the results of the survey.
The following services can be added to the survey:
- A written legal description of the property.
- Additional permanent survey markers placed at requested intervals along subject property lines.
- Temporary wooden survey stakes placed at requested intervals along subject property lines.
- Custom survey monuments and/ or carsonite markers.